The LARES Mission has a good, international, coverage on the Internet, even on general-interest news websites; most of the non-specialist website are focusing on the 'disco ball' shape of the satellites. The interest in the mission is higher on international websites than on Italian websites.
- iTech Post 'LARES, a disco ball in space, measures relativity'. June 2, 2013. (in English).
- Astrobites - The Astro-Ph Reader's Digest. 'The Great Disco Ball in the Sky'. June 2, 2013. (in English).
- WIRED UK 'Italians put 'disco ball' into orbit'. June 1, 2013. (in English).
- MIT Technology Review. 'The Extraordinary "Disco Ball" Now Orbiting Earth'. May 31, 2013. (in English).
- ESA - EOportal 'LARES (LAser RElativity Satellite)'. Fall 2012. (in English).
- ASI. 'The Matera laser station sees LARES'. March 8, 2012. (in English).
- ASI. 'LARES: iniziata la fase scientifica'. February 23, 2012 (in Italian).
- Texas Science News. 'After a 30-Year Wait, Texas Scientists' Instrument Blasts Into Space'. February 20, 2012.
- INAF. 'LARES, molto più di un satellite'. February 17, 2012, (in Italian).
- LA STAMPA. 'LARES sfida Einstein'. February 14, 2012 (in Italian).
- National Geographic. 'European "Disco Ball" Probe to Test Einstein's Relativity'. February 13, 2012.
- New Scientist. 'LARES "mirror ball" sat will test Einstein's theory'. February 13, 2012.
- Università del Salento - Web TV. Intervista al Prof. Ignazio Ciufolini. (In Italian).